Event Time and Date
11 Days until this Event
Volunteer with Move Out Madness!
Move Out Madness gives back to the so many community organizations, including Habitat for Humanity and the Guelph Food Bank:
1. General Volunteers needed:
- Give 15 minutes of your time to organize the items donated to Stuff Swap in the UC Courtyard while this program is running during final exams.
- Take 5 minutes to promote Move Out Madness programs to students and staff
- Commit just a few hours to help collect donated items from residence building with the Guelph Food Bank team
2. Off-Campus Bulky Item Collection:
- Commit a half day or more to help load donated items, with high quality items going to Habitat for Humanity, and student-quality going for student re-use
- Get first dibs on student-quality reusable items with free delivery
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your volunteer interests with Move Out Madness!
To register for Off-Campus Bulky Item pick-up, visit our other events.
Move Out Madness
Cost to participant
Giving of your time!